COURSE OBJECTIVE: To expose participants to the often overlooked critical success factors in entrepreneurship.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
– Conceptualize a business,
– Start a business,
–Identify the relevant bottle-necks in a business,
– Successfully navigate the identified bottle-necks in a business,
– Remain in business, successfully and in a sustainable manner.
COURSE CONTENT: Topics to be covered include (but not limited to)
– Getting started in business
– Building systems and processes for the business
– The finance and accounting function
– Navigating the challenges
– The legal , statutory , & requlatory requirements / expectations of a business.
who should attend
1) Owners of Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Businesses
2) Anyone planning to start or own a business of his or her own